13 Oct We are hiring
This is an exciting time to join the Mercy Ships UK team. With the recent announcement of our new ship, The Global Mercy, we are moving into a new phase of growth and changing even more lives.
Supporter Services Administrator
We are looking for a dedicated individual to work in our customer care team, to ensure our supporters are well looked after and have the best possible experience with Mercy Ships. This individual will have excellent attention to detail and be able to manage multiple priorities at the same time to provide outstanding administration support to our Engagement and Philanthropy teams. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to use their skills and experience with an organisation that has a tangible impact on those in need.
View the full job description here.
- Handle all incoming enquiries through phone, post and online; provide an extremely high quality and consistent level of customer service.
- General office support such as answering the phones and door, franking outgoing post and organise courier services.
- Input all data to the database, Salesforce, ensuring thorough, accurate and compliant information.
- Provide general administration support to managers such as booking meeting rooms, ordering catering, booking travel and creating purchase orders.
- Be fully cross-trained to cover other Administrators as required.
- Other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager or Head of Department
Please note: this role is not suitable for home-working. The successful applicant will be required to work from our COVID secure, risk-assessed premises in Stevenage.
To join us in transforming the lives of the forgotten poor as a Supporter Services Administrator, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st October 2020