London to Brighton Cycle Challenge
London to Brighton Cycle Challenge 16 September 2018
£45 registration fee, £150 min sponsorship
• 54 miles from South London to Madeira Drive on Brighton seafront
• Free buffet lunch at 29 miles in the picturesque village of Turners Hill. You can eat as much as you like from delicious pastas to our ever popular Carrot Cake.
• Free water stops at 21 miles in the morning and 45 miles at the top of Ditchling Beacon
• Full mechanical support. There are four stationary mechanic points (at the start, at the morning and afternoon water points, and at lunch) but if you’re unlucky enough to experience difficulties in between those points there are roaming mechanics too
• Fully signed route. No need to be looking at your map – the route is fully signposted so that you can keep your eyes on the road and enjoy the wonderful surrounding countryside
• And finally... you will be rewarded with an official, beautiful souvenir of your achievement, the London to Brighton Cycle Ride Medal! For you to treasure and remember your wonderful day by.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01438 727800 for further information