Mercy Ships has provided services in developing nations valued at more than £600 million, including the following:
- Performed more than 67,000 life-changing operations such as cleft lip and palate repair, cataract removal, orthopaedic procedures, facial reconstruction and obstetric fistula repair
- Treated over 572,000 patients in village clinics
- Treated over 119,000 dental patients with more than 305,000 dental procedures performed
- Trained more than 5,800 local health-care teachers who have in turn trained many others
- Trained over 32,100 local professionals in their area of expertise (e.g. surgery, anaesthesiology, midwifery, leadership)
- Taught over 164,000 local people in basic health care
- Completed over 1,100 community development projects focusing on water and sanitation, education, infrastructure development and agriculture.